Minha Humilde Lista de Filmes Coreanos!

>> segunda-feira, 24 de março de 2008

Oki doki o/ comecemos então pelos filmes coreanos!

- 200 Pounds Beauty [En][SS]
- She's on Duty [En][SS]
- S Diary [En][SS]
- Lovely Rivals [En][SS]
- Fly High [En][SS]
- Almost Love [En] [SS]
- I'm a Cyborg but That's Ok! [En][SS]
- The Beast and The Beauty [En][SS]
- Hwang Jin Yi [En][SS]
- Herb [En][SS] [Pt] [HS]
- He was Cool [En][SS]
- A Milionarie First Love [En][SS]
- My Tutor Friend [En][SS]
- My Tutor Friend 2 [En][SS]
- The Art of Seduction [En][SS]
- Attack On The Pin-up Boys [En][SS]
- Project Make Over [En][SS]
- Love is So Divine [En][SS]
- Two Faces of My Girlfriend [En][SS]
- The Worst Guy Ever [En][SS]
- My Father [En][SS]
- I Like it Hot [En][SS]

0 comentários:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP